Mark Acheson (born September 19, 1957) is a Canadian film, television and voice actor.
At 15, Acheson began studying acting at Langara College's Studio 58. Founding member of Janus Theatre and appeared on stage for eight years including a full season at the Arts Club as well as The NewPlay center, Carousel Theatre, Western Canadian theater in Kamloops,Sunshine theatre in Kelowna and The Belfry in Victoria and StageWest in Edmonton. In his 30s he started an extensive career in film and television, mostly in supporting roles. Some of his most notable roles are the Mailroom Guy in Elf and Mr. Tripoli in Fargo. His other film credits include The 13th Warrior and Watchmen.
Acheson has also amassed a large body of work in voice acting, where he tends to be cast as villains. He voiced the characters of Lord Tirek from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Sabretooth from Hulk Vs. Wolverine,and has provided the voice of many characters in the TV show Transformers.
- Transformers: Armada (2002-2003) - Unicron
- Transformers: Energon (2003-2004) - Unicron
- Transformers: Cybertron (2005-2006) - Crumplezone
- Black Lagoon (2006) - Boris, Neo-Nazi Soldier 2 (ep. 5)
- "A Chat with Actor Mark Acheson: An Interview by Nate Hill". 21 June 2016. https://podcastingthemsoftly.com/2016/06/21/a-chat-with-actor-mark-acheson-an-interview-by-nate-hill/. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Elf'". http://mentalfloss.com/article/60421/21-things-you-might-not-know-about-elf. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Grubbs, Jefferson. "The 'Fargo' Season 2 Finale Connects To Season 1 In Surprising Ways". https://www.bustle.com/articles/129755-the-fargo-season-2-finale-connects-to-season-1-in-surprising-ways. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "Mark Acheson". http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Mark-Acheson/. Retrieved 3 December 2016.