Robert "Bob" Bergen (born March 8, 1964 in St. Louis, Missouri) is an American voice actor. He is the current voice of the Warner Bros. cartoon characters Porky Pig and Tweety Bird and formerly hosted Jep!, a kids' version of the popular game show Jeopardy!.
Bergen was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
Bergen is best known for his work with the Warner Bros.' Looney Tunes franchise as the current voice of Porky Pig and Tweety Bird, however, he has also voiced Marvin the Martian and Speedy Gonzales at various points.
Bergen is responsible for the voice of Lupin III for the Streamline Pictures dubs in the early 1990s: Mystery of Mamo, The Castle of Cagliostro and Lupin the Third's Greatest Capers. He also played the part of No-Face in the 2001 Academy Award winning movie Spirited Away and Kai and Masaru in the Streamline dubbed version of the anime classic Akira.
He is also responsible for the voice of Luke Skywalker in over a dozen Star Wars video games as well as the Robot Chicken Episode I, Episode II and Episode III specials, the voice of Wembley and the World's Oldest Fraggle for the animated Fraggle Rock, was selected to play the animated versions of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Link Hogthrob in the ill-fated Little Muppet Monsters, and also voiced characters of the day in the 1987-1989 seasons of Muppet Babies.
- Totally Spies! (2001-2013) - Ricky Mathis (ep. 1), Record Shop Worker #2 (ep. 1), Scientist (ep. 1)
- The Garfield Show (2009-2016) - Additional Voices
- Lupin the 3rd Part II (1977-1980) - Arsène Lupin III (Streamline Dub; eps. 145 & 155)
- Eagle Riders (1978-1980) - Additional Voices
- Serendipity the Pink Dragon (1983) - Captain Smudge, Professor Abraham
- Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water (1990-1991) - Ayerton Grenaven (Streamline Dub)
- Teknoman (1992-1993) - Teknoman Slade (UPN TV Edit)
OVAs & Specials
- Megazone 23 - Part I (1985) - Shogo Yahagi (Streamline Dub)
- Robot Carnival (1987) - Kichi (A Tale of Two Robots, Part 3: Foreign Invasion)
- Lupin the 3rd: The Mystery of Mamo (1978) - Arsène Lupin III (Streamline Dub)
- Lupin the 3rd: The Castle of Cagliostro (1979) - Arsène Lupin III, Ring Voice (Streamline Dub)
- Akira (1988) - Masaru, Kai, Eiichi Watanabe, Inspector, Councilman 7, Arrest Officer, Sewer Cop 2, Restaurant Man, Male Nurse (Electric Media Dub)
- Great Conquest: The Romance of Three Kingdoms (1992) - Zhuge Jun
- Spirited Away (2002) - No-Face, Aogaeru
- Ponyo (2009) - Young Father
- A Letter to Momo (2012) - Mame
- When Marnie Was There (2014) - Dr. Yamashita
- Since the early-mid 1990's, Bob Bergen stopped appearing in regularly in Anime dubs due to the very low-pay, and opted to focus more on original animation and as a Voice Teacher. He'd go on to say that he would do anime dubbing if it paid better and "3x as much!"